Friday, June 24, 2011

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You!

I have a question. How do you tell someone that you love them, that you care about them and that you want to see them happy, even if it hurts a little in the process?
Come on people, I’m not asking for relationship advice, I would rather die than be that 
sappy in the bloggy world.

I’m talking about those people that dance into your life for moments when you need a little extra pep in your step, the people that carry you when you kind of feel like frumping around being all complain-y and useless, the people that chow down with you when you need some ‘real good’ for lunch instead of the protein shake and salad they have stored in the fridge at work.

I’m talking about friends people! And the older I get the more I realize how simply impossible it would be to live without good ones.

Today ‘little Kate’ from Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Journey, showed me just how much she loves me with an impromptu Chipotle sesh and proverb.

And yes, I’m that easy folks, a burrito bowl and a sassy little proverb are all it takes to light my fire and bring me back from the brink of total utter and complete dismal despair.

I hope that she inspires you to get out there and love somebody today…and no, not in that kind of way, you sicko! (okay well, maybe just a little of that kind of love J)


Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
   but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised 
Proverbs 31 : 30
                                                                                              



Photobucket





















Ciao

 

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I didn't even really do anything but I'm glad I could be a part of you coming out of your funky mood! I love how God uses something that you don't really even give much thought to {ie. reading that passage to you} and uses it in your life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete