Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Olive-y Green

I love me some olive-y green, the perfect summer to fall color, it instantly mans up an outfit that may have been bordering on the super girly trendy scale...PS- we def took these pics out in the ally behind my work, and may or may not have witnessed a hit and run on a parked car... 



Photobucket

Dress- Banana Republic, Belt- Thrifted, Bag- Kate Spade

Photobucket

Workin' it in the ally :) 

Photobucket

Most comfy 2 year old black sandies on earth (can you say thank you Target?!) an my ouchie toe

Photobucket


Booty shot!




Ciao

8 comments:

  1. So sassy! I love it! And I love our alley photo shoot complete with nosey lady and the hit & run. Always an adventure, always an adventure.... Thanks for encouraging me to mix it up style-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I participated in the BDIB challenge too! I came across your link and I'm loving your arm party! cute sandals!

    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress! you're adorable!
    xx
    mae
    www.alltheshinypieces.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the big face watch paired with the little cuffs! you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress, great sandals and love the bracelets! Perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look! As always this has been a fun challenge :)
    robyn of boluxe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! Love the wrap bracelet!

    ReplyDelete