Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Cheap Chic


I’m not going to lie, life is super different as of late. Less stress, and more me time has def resulted in some serious out of body-holy moley-I have time to spend doing what I love moments, annnnddd of course this usually leads to me grabbing my purse and bee-lining for the nearest shopping district.

Last Saturday my good ol’ Southern Princess and I found ourselves doing exactly that. With the sun on our shoulders and the vibrant hum of shoppers all around, we headed for the glorious outside shopping kingdom also known as Broadway Plaza.

While downtown Walnut Creek certainly has it’s uppity-skeeze factor, we were on a mission… make it past the ridiculously expensive stores and launch a full on assault on the Forever 21 to find cheap classy-sexy outfits for her birthday party….

The result of our trip can only be described in one word

SUCCESS!

While I don’t have any pics from those outfits that are approps to post on my bloggy J  I do have a sample of some of the cute work approved pieces I got for super cheap!

Check it out!


Photobucket
Blazer. Forever21, t-shirt. Victoria's Secret (most comfy tees on the face of this planet!) Skirt. The Limited (old) Heels. Cathy Jean (old)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Mid-day Starbucks break! Necklace. Forever21


Photobucket

Ciao

6 comments:

  1. So chic! This reminds me not to abandon my pointed toe heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that f21 blazer! amazing. And, I'm loving your blog.

    asktheduplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that blazer! Did they have it in a rust orange? I feel like I might have tried it on but definitely didn't see that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Love the pointed toe heels. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are insanely stylish. you kill me woman! :) love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle! I love the blazer! absolutely love it! the stripes are perfect! it's always nice to see work outfits that aren't too serious!
    xx
    mae
    www.alltheshinypieces.com

    ReplyDelete