Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It’s no secret people…I love clothes and boy do I love accessories. While my very skinny bank account may suggest otherwise, I find shopping and putting together outfits to be simply rejuvenating.

Had a long morning at work? I raid the aisles of Sephora on my lunchbreak.
Had an even longer afternoon at work? You know my debit card is going to get hot at Target tonight.

I just can’t help it!

Put it this way, I ‘gave up shopping’ for Lent…40 days and 40 nights later I had still somehow managed to accrue a new pair of work out pants, two neon sports bras, a package of running socks and 4 pairs of beyond chic earrings. My justification you ask? Come on ladies, these were must have items that I am sure Jesus himself would not have been able to pass up.
There you have it, I am so obsessed I am willing to risk offense to the Big Man in the sky in order to get my fix.

It’s a sickness.

In an attempt to reconcile my addiction, and by recommendation from the lovely Kate over at Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Journey, I will be joining the amazing ladies at What I Wore Wednesday, and will be featuring a unique outfit each week.

Hope you likey!

WIWW

(Blouse- Tulle/Heart Boutique, Skirt- Banana Republic, Sweater- Merona/Target, Necklace-Heart Boutique, Boots-Coach)


Oh, and PS- what did you wear today?


Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I Wore link up :)

    I love shopping too! How can ya not?! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love it. I am excited for this weekly feature on your blog! And I still need to go to Hearts Boutique...lunchtime rendezvous soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love love your necklace girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace! Fun to see you on the link up.:)

    ReplyDelete