Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Maxi Dresses and Feathers

Today is a Wednesday disguised as a Monday, ufff talk about rough day! Even my fun accordion maxi dress couldn’t pick me up out of my funk!

Needless to say, I needed a break, and a Venti Passionfruit Lemonade from Starbucks to work out those mid week kinks!



My Starbucks walk it out sesh turned into an opportune photoshoot for my What I Wore Wednesday post, while my fun dress and sassy Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-esque ring couldn’t pull me out of my funk, I still had fun putting together the outfit!

Hope you enjoy…


Photobucket
Isn’t this jewel toned red just the lovliest pick me up ever?

Photobucket
Check out my new feather! If you live in Sac... you have to go see Candice Campbell for all your hairstyling needs (she's kind of bomb.com)...
Ring. Kate Spade (via Nordys) Vest. CAbi (a couple of seasons ago)


Photobucket
I love my maxi dress, it makes me feel super pretty!
Dress. Modcloth Belt. Banana Republic Factory Store


Photobucket  
Once again, cheers to awesome Target shoesies! These suckers have lasted 3 seasons of constant wear!


Ciao

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit. I would not have put it together myself but I LOVE it. And, if I do say so myself, these are great pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Happy WIWW :)

    There's always so many entries by the time I log on, but a few really stand out to me. I love your easygoing outfit here. It's so pretty and you accessorized it so well. Target shoes last 3 seasons huh?? Amazing! Gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the shoes..and the belt...ah heck I just love the whole outfit. Looks great on you

    p.s. now I need a starbucks run from looking at your pic

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well isn't this the cutest blog?! I am so glad you stopped by mine, so I could hop over to yours! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! Love the maxi! Your feather is so pretty! I hate mid week funks :/ Hopefully Starbucks helped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I am IN LOVE with that dress! SO cute! The belt and shoes go perfectly with it as well :) Love your blog, totally going to follow! I'd love for you to come check my blog out sometime :) rolleduppretty.com
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete