Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: New Jersey Housewife Edition

Yes I wear leopard to work, yes I am wearing tights in the middle of May due to some random torrential downpours as of late, and yes I am wearing sunglasses in my office (if frat boys can wear them at midnight while bumping techno, I can wear them in the privacy of my office when I am trying to look cool).

I hope you like my ode to New Jersey Houswives and their ‘are you’se lookin at me, cuz if you’se is, you’se betta fuggedabout it’ stylings.


Photobucket
(Leopard Jacket- CAbi, Dress- Mossimo/Target, Shoes- Calvin Klein, Bag- Kate Spade, Sunglasses- super awesome online store ModCloth.com)


(I don’t want to have any mob bosses knocking down my door tonight, saying I offended their kin…Jersey Italian runs in my blood, my father is a Jersey ex-pat, Escalade driving, pinky ring wearing, bowling shirt sporting, Tony Soprano look alike….so I totally have street cred ok!?)


Ciao
 

2 comments: