Friday, April 29, 2011

I Live For Friday

I Live for Monday Friday

There is nothing quite like the feeling of waking up to a Friday (minus this one, when I woke up and could barely swallow my poor little throat hurt so bad!). You’ve made it through the week and all that stands between you and freedom is a couple of hours of cranking out work, obsessively organizing your desk and making your to-do list for Monday.

Here’s what I am so thankful to be living for today…


I live for that time during a Friday, when everyone else has left for the day and I am free to blast my Colbie Caillat Pandora station and dream about all of the marvelous nothingness that I have planned for the weekend.

I live for my sweet little Pastor’s wife co-worker Kate, going bat sh@#t crazy on the girl at the tanning salon during our lunch break. I mean, c’mon, you cannot offer a coupon for a free spray and then revoke it a WHOLE day early. We live in Sacramento. We are white. Please tan us.

I live for the sweet human being who decided to take my Whole Foods peanut butter cookie and dip half of it into dark chocolate. Nummers.

I live live live live for Heart Clothing Boutique and the awesome owner, Vanessa’s style sense. There is nothing quite like stopping here  on my lunch break and letting her help me play dress up….flirty rompers, lacy shorts and funky jewelry oh my! This girl will have me in a maxi dress by the end of spring J

What are you living for today!?


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment