Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Not To Say....When Your Bestie Becomes a Single Lady


So….we’ve all done it, you know that ‘insert foot in mouth’ moment where you think you’re being funny but it really just comes out all word vomity… My newest feature edition of ‘What Not To Say’…will address these moments in life and hopefully give us all a little more perspective on how to react, or rather how not to react, in those cringe worthy awkward laughter moments of life…Enjoy!

What Not To Say…When Your Bestie Becomes a Single Lady...


1. Dude, this totally reminds me of that one Katherine Heigl movie…


EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- This is not funny, and neither is she...also, if Josh Duhamel was knocking down my door, I wouldn't be in this position in the first place....


2. I promise, you’ll be back together before next week’s Taco Tuesday, you’ll see…

3. Sooo…does this mean I can have his Xbox that he left at your house…

4. I was wondering why you gained 5lbs in a week…

5. Major bummer! Oh by the way, is his identical twin brother still available? I always thought he was fiiiinnnneeee…
Just sick lady....woof

Got any suggestions or want to participate in the 'What Not To Say' challenge? Hit me up below or email me at danielle.vaticano@gmail.com...




Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS!!! I'm super excited about this blog !! You make me laugh. out. loud. already... and I don't even know you!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete