Monday, August 1, 2011

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag (i think it means happy birthday in dutch)

This weekend, we celebrated my very best roomie’s birthday! Can you say ultimate pool party?! We ate, we drank, there were babys and dogs, and of course a couple of awesome parents and one cute little brother to boot, helping us celebrate Claire and all of her glory. 

PS- I have some pretty stylish and amazing friends, there were multiple outfit changes 
throughout the day, I tried to capture as many as I could!

Claire- not sure where her dress is from, but you can snag that awesome necklace at Heart Boutique
Marie- Can she look any hotter in those tribal high waisted shorts?!
Family Affair! Say hello to some awesome parentals!
Ali- Helllooo dahling! Our lil' southern belle is the epitome of country class in her sundress and espadrilles. 

Summerryyy Summer! Bikini is from Nordstrom (they make extra large tops for girls like us that need a little more help reigning in the girls), Cover-Up is also from Nordy's, Shorts- Forever 21, Most amazingly comfy summer clogs- Heart Boutique (brand, SODA)

Check out my amazing ring/bracelet that I also got from Heart Boutique, it's handmade and totally makes me feel like I can 'walk like an egyptian' teheheh

Wardrobe Change, Marie edition- hi there hippy chic maxi and headband from Forever 21...love!

Our little Blair Waldorf look-a-like makes a splash in this yellow cover up and matching oversized bow


Classic white totally sets off Anneka's bronzed bod and look at those black bow tie wedges, so cute!

I know I talk about them a ton, but my friends really are the cat’s meow, being with them makes my heart smile and my tummy sore from laughing so hard! In honor of them, I found a couple of quotes that actually put into words how special these chicas are to me:

“It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.” Unknown

“Friends are like bras: close to the heart and there for support.”— Unknown

“Friends ask you why you’re crying. Best friends: already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.”— Unknown

Tell your friends you love them today!




Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment