Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Lovely Lunch Date- Farmer's Market Edition


Yay for warm weather, good friends and farmer's market lunch dates! Yesterday Kate and I took a lovely little stroll over to the park to lust after all of the sweet peaches, ripe tomatoes and juicy berries our shopping bags could carry.

Not one to be outdone by the vibrant in season selections, I of course sported my brand new mustard yellow Hallogen skirt...adding a dash of cheetah for good measure.

Check out our adventures!


Photobucket

Is that you Buddah? Skirt. Halogen (Nordy's anniversary sale), Blouse. Heart Boutique, Shoes. Cuffs Boutique, Belt. Thrifted, Shades. Marc Jacobs

Photobucket


"The higher the hair, the closer to God." - some very smart lady

Photobucket

Stairway to heaven? Nahhh, just an opportune photo prop...oh and check out my ring which I also got at Heart Boutique!

Photobucket

The 'fit.

Photobucket

Adventures in berry picking...the young professional woman's version...

Photobucket

I may be snacking on these berries, right at this moment...so yumsters!

Photobucket

Not your typical farmer's market fare, but you'll notice we split the El Senor Jumbo dog...onions on the left (me), plainsicle on the right (K).

Photobucket

Pinkies up! Obligatory hot dog nom nom shot...

Photobucket

Playing in fresh lavender bundles and seductively eating berries are all part of normal farmer's market protocol...duh!

Go eat local and enjoy what the season has to offer today!


Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Really sad I missed out on that one! We WILL FIND A WEDNESDAY THAT WORKS. I promise.

    ReplyDelete